Friday, January 14, 2022

Hamilton Watch


   As a hand model, I worked on print and television advertising campaigns for Hoechst Marion Roussel Chemicals, Western Auto, Bushnell Optics, WestAgro, Ampride, Baylor University Medical Center, Cessna Aircraft, TAG Heuer S.A. watches, and more.

   I was the hand double for Gary Sinise in a feature movie, spending a couple of hours with him in makeup, and the entire day wearing his pajamas.

   For this photograph, I am simultaneously model and photographer.

   On my wrist is a recent version of the Hamilton Ventura watch, first introduced in 1957. 

   Elvis Presley owned one of the originals, and wore it in his movie Blue Hawaii (1961).

   It is the watch worn in Men In Black I (1997), III (2017), and IV (2019) by Will Smith, Tommy Lee Jones, and Tessa Thompson.

   Photograph © 2022 Larry F. Levenson. 

   All rights reserved.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment