Sunday, March 12, 2023

Nicole Springer

#WomenYouShouldKnow   #NeverQuit

Thirteen years ago, singer / songwriter / musician Nicole Springer left the hospital after an attempt to take her own life.

Today, Nicole is married, has fulfilled multiple contracts with Royal Caribbean International performing while cruising the seas, and her first two concerts in 2023 sold out.

Nicole is on her way to perform again for Royal Caribbean, and immediately after is recording her newest single in Los Angeles. 

"I'm so grateful I stayed. My past has become my wisdom."

March is Women's History Month. I am highlighting contributions women have made to events in history, and contemporary society.

Photograph © 2021 Larry F. Levenson.

All rights reserved.

#CelebratingWomen

#AwardWinningSinger

@NicoleSpringerSings 

No comments:

Post a Comment