Tuesday, February 15, 2022

COVID-19 And Heart Health

   Science magazine is the peer-reviewed academic journal of the American Association for the Advancement of Science, and one of the world's top academic journals.

   Their article published February 9, 2022, begins with this: "COVID-19 takes serious toll on heart health - a full year after recovery. Giant study shows striking rise in long-term heart and vessel disease."

   Here is the link to the article: https://www.science.org/content/article/covid-19-takes-serious-toll-heart-health-full-year-after-recovery

   I knew viruses could cause damage, and I changed my lifestyle dramatically.

   I continue to wear a mask for me, and for others.

   Photograph © 2022 Larry F. Levenson. 

   All rights reserved.

#WearAMask

No comments:

Post a Comment